Monday, January 7, 2013

Blessed and Sending Blessings

Photo by Judson Hanna
Occasionally in life you get a glimpse that everything is alright. That life is unfolding as it should. That things are falling into place more beautifully than one could dream. That lessons are being learned at the crucial moment where they will help reach the next level. That people that are meant to be in your life are in your life. That others have taught you what you needed to grow. That those you love can see and love the person you are at your core. That the world is good.
Today is one of those days.

So thankful for all the people that have touched my life. So thankful for every person that reads anything I have to say. So thankful for my fabulous, generous, loving family and friends, especially my dear sister, Allie. So thankful for this journey I am on and for this life I lead.

Feeling BLESSED AND SENDING BLESSINGS to you all, today and always.

xo, Olivia

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I have a question about your blog, could you please email me? Thanks!!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete